Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My favorite beading needles

There are all types of beading needles.  I personally like the Tulip needles.  They do cost more money but they are stronger and feel better when you use them.  Also when they get bent you can straighten them with a pliers to give them some more use time.  Don't get me wrong, they still break sometimes and bend beyond repair but they are better than some of the others.  We sell them at www.katsbeadboutique.com  for the following prices:
size 10 long - $4.50 for 4 needles
size 11 - $4.50 for 4 needles
size 12 - $9.99 for 2 needles
size 13 - $13.50 for 2 needles
I have no idea why size 12 and 13 are so expensive.  I like size 10 the best and sometimes 11



Then we have the John James needles.  Some people love these the best.  I was told they last very long and don't break much.  They are also alot cheaper then Tulip needles.  We also carry these needles at  www.katsbeadboutique.com.  The prices are as follows:

John James L4320E size 10 - $6.00 for 25 needles
John James L4310 size 10 shorts - $2.55 for 25 needles
John James L4320 size 11 - $5.70 for 25 needles
John James L4320E size 12 - $5.45 for 25 needles

AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE DEFINITELY CHEAPER



There are other brands of needles too like Pony needles.  We carry them from time to time.  If you would like to order and you don't see them on the website please just email me at katsbeadboutique@gmail.com and I will make sure I get them to you.


No comments: